Welcome to the ACEN 2018 Annual Report
As stated in the ACEN Accreditation Manual Policy #24 - Assessment of the Adequacy of Standards and Criteria, ACEN Process, and Practices, the ACEN maintains an ongoing systematic review designed to ensure that:
- the Standards and Criteria are valid and reliable indicators of the education quality provided by accredited programs and are relevant to the educational needs of students;
- ACEN processes are reliable and assess knowledge and consistency of observations, applications, decisions, and perceptions; and
- there are broad communications and consultations across constituencies.
All accredited programs are required to submit an Annual Report. Report information will be requested by overall program, and also by program option in some cases.
The Annual Report will request, at a minimum, the following information:
- Substantive change information;
- Enrollment figures;
- Licensure and certification examination pass rate;
- Job placement rate;
- Completion rate; and
- Faculty numbers and credentials;
Per Policy #7 failure to submit the Annual Report is a form of voluntary withdrawal as the completion and submission of the Annual Report is a requirement of accreditation
Data are compiled by the individual programs for monitoring purposes and reported in aggregate form trended over time. Programs with Title IV-HEA responsibilities must also submit information regarding compliance with their Title IV responsibilities and the result of financial or compliance audits.
Beginning October 15, 2018 ACEN-accredited programs will have one (1) month to complete the 2018 Annual Report.
We have provided multiple resources to make the process of completing the 2018 Annual Report as simple as possible. A list of those resources, with links to access them, can be found following the link below:
The ACEN Center 2018 Annual Report Discussion Forum : Resources
If, at any time, you have any questions or concerns regarding the 2018 Annual Report, please reach out to the Annual Report Support Team either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone (404) 975-5000.